Integrated Marketing Manager SMB
On Marktplaats, many small, mid-size and large entrepreneurial sellers (‘SMB’s’) are able to reach their audience and thus grow their business. Marktplaats has played a vital role in the start and success of a lot of businesses which have become household names by now. At the moment, more than 100.000 of these entrepreneurs use our site to build out their business. We offer them visibility, freedom and easy ways to trade. For our users SMB’s add value with often unique, local offering.
We are looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to lead the development and execution of SMB integrated marketing plans in The Netherlands that drive business growth (via Acquisition and Retention tactics) and brand impact. You are an experienced marketing professional, who excels in turning ad hoc issues into opportunities by using strategic agility and strong executional skills, aligned with the vision and strategy of Marktplaats.
In this role, the successful candidate will work with a cross functional team of experts from Brand & Content Marketing, Paid Media, CRM, Insights & Analytics, PR, Product, Business owners (who all play a part in his/her success) to develop and execute annual marketing strategies, investment plans, and integrated campaigns across Paid, Owned and Earned channels.
You will be responsible for the overall SMB marketing and brand performance of Marktplaats. Your knowledge of the market, B2C customers, culture and competitors will translate into deeper understanding of what is needed to win & ultimately contribute to execute relevant marketing plans and ROI driven investment strategies.
The role is based in Amsterdam and reports to the Senior Integrated Marketing Manager Re-Commerce.
- ‘Go-to-person’ for the overall SMB Marketing strategy, activation & ROI of Marktplaats
- Define market priorities, strategies, activation calendars, integrated campaigns briefs, messaging, channel mix & investments recos in close collaboration with various internal teams.
- Work with Consumer Insights & Analytics stakeholders to develop market deep-dive analysis, define growth projections, audience understanding and required behavioural / mindset changes
- Lead the development of Integrated Marketing briefs (for always on / adhoc campaigns) in close collaboration with content, paid media, crm, insights & analytics, PR, product…
- Work with the above in the development and execution of fully integrated campaigns
- Regularly report marketing and brand results against agreed KPIs
- Lead recommendations of corrective actions to the plans during the year as needed
- Understand NL market in-side-out from a business perspective, keeps a pulse on what's going in that market (in collaboration with the Insights / analytics team), recommends plans adjustments during the year as needed
- Share market learnings, further requirements and best practices across the wider Adevinta organization
- Entrepreneurial, strong sense of ownership to build leading brands in NL, and a drive to exceed marketing and business goals
- Strong influencer and collaborator who can work with a variety of marketing and business teams in co-developing marketing priorities, calendars, plans and budgets
- Analytical and data-driven to analyze category, competitive, consumer, product and brand data and identify the biggest marketing opportunities and goals for NL
- Strong knowledge of full B2B Marketing Mix (Communications, Offline/Online/Performance Marketing Channels, CRM, PR, Front-End, App) to co-develop best-in-class integrated campaigns with relevant marketing teams
- Strong project management to oversee the flawless execution of integrated Paid, Earned & Owned channel campaigns
- Business results driven and financially savvy (ideally have had prior P&L or business results responsibility)
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership presence with the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels of the organization
- Able to work independently and within a group to push projects to completion
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Min 8 years of professional marketing experience – ideally within ecommerce / pure player environment
- Fluent English speaker / Dutch as a native language
- Masters degree in - ideally in Marketing, Economics
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!