Mobile.de is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a (Senior) Technical CRM Manager (d/f/m).
You will become a part of our growing technical CRM team, delivering our CRM concepts towards the commercial as well as private customers. You will be accountable for the implementation of automated customer journeys as well as for constant improvements of our technical CRM infrastructure. Therefore, you will work with a variety of people from Marketing, Sales, Product, Tech and even external partners who constantly strive to create impactful customer communication.
Own the technical B2B/B2C CRM processes and deliver complex campaign workflows
Create relevant customer segments based on individual needs and orchestrate CRM activities across different channels
Collaborate closely with our Marketing & Sales teams and translate their requirements into technical solutions
Interface with internal tech teams to extend the connection between the mobile.de platform and our Marketing automation tool
Support the Marketing team with ad hoc analyses to create impactful recommendations & insights
Be a proactive consultant within cross-functional teams
Optimize functional excellence to improve our CRM capabilities, also by partnering with 2other international Adevinta markets and centralized business functions
What we are looking for:
Several years of working experience in a technical CRM role or similar
Experience with customer retention and engagement strategies
Expert in creating and delivering fully automated and personalized customer journeys
You are a highly ambitious and motivated team player with strong communication skills
You act as a consultant towards your peers in the Marketing team as well as in several other (cross-functional) teams to deliver best in class results
Profound experience with Marketing automation tools, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign or Braze
Solid knowledge of relational databases and you are familiar with data queries via SQL
Very good German and English language skills
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!