We are seeking a proactive and detail-oriented Sales Assistance to join our team as a Sales Support Backoffice Manager (d/f/m).
You will play a crucial role in supporting our sales operations by managing reporting for key customers, optimizing and documenting sales processes, addressing operational sales inquiries, and supporting the sales team with various CRM topics.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Support of the sales team in operational, organizational, and administrative matters.
Generate reports for major customers to provide insights into their performance.
Analysis and preparation of customer processes.
Identification of process improvements within the sales teams and implementation of changes to enhance efficiency.
Document existing processes and updates, providing clear guidelines for the sales team to follow.
Handling of operational inquiries from external sales partners.
Collaboration with cross-functional teams to solve problems and ensure a seamless sales process.
Data and information-related support using various systems, such as Salesforce, for the in-house sales team.
Your Skill Profile:
Proven experience in a sales support role or similar position.
Successful commercial or business administration training.
Strong analytical and communication skills.
Familiarity with CRM systems, particularly Salesforce.
Excellent communication skills in German and English, both written and verbal.
Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment.
Detail-oriented with strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!