We are looking for a passionate new team member to join us as a Sales Manager, Media Agencies (d/f/m).
About the Team:
Our cross-functional Retail Media Team is driving our advertising product proposition to the German Market. We have bold goals to grow our revenues in 2024+ and as a Sales Manager, you and your team will play a crucial role to consistently improve our offering and contribute to our financial success. Being a part of the Advertising department, you will be reporting to the TL Sales, Retail Media.
Full responsibility to present & sell our retail media offering to media agencies
Lead sales pitches, presentations and opportunity assessments for agencies and potential clients
Develop existing clients and capture business potential. Introduce new product opportunities
Collaborate with Account Management, Business Development and Technical Support to launch campaigns, optimise performance and provide client feedback
Building strong connections with decision-makers in the ecommerce industry.
Who you are:
3+ years of sales experience ideally in e-commerce or/and with digital products
Experience with digital agencies is essential
Experience with Salesforce or similar Sales CRM Software
Excellent oral and written communication skills in German & English
Good understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce trends
Comfortable in fast-paced, agile environments and proactively working collaboratively with stakeholders from different departments and functions.
Potential for growth: Our team is growing, and so are our responsibilities. You can take over a comprehensive field of responsibility and have the chance to really make a difference
You are enthusiastic about new challenges and unknown tasks
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!