Within the Mobility Customer Operations Department, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Supervise the activity of the Customer Service teams, ensuring compliance with their qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- Manage teams and support them in their skills development
Develop and follow the definition of customer response rules and practices (telephone, emails, chats, social networks, etc.)
- Work on the evolution of processes and the organization to optimize productivity and team performance.
- Develop the customer relations policy in close collaboration with sales managers, sales administration, those responsible for software deployment and training and the product & technical teams.
- Identify customer issues and expectations and identify areas for improvement in order to participate in the product development strategy
- Design and monitor performance indicators (Csat, SLA, CES, etc.)
- Ensure that communication channels are adapted by following technological developments and the use of our customers to offer them a consistent and fluid customer experience (Competitive and technological monitoring)
- Ensure regular reporting.
- Interpersonal skills
- Organized and methodical
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/missions at the same time
- Curious about market developments
- Project management
- Empathy and understanding of the customer
- Mastery of customer relations
- Team management
- Advanced knowledge of Zendesk
- comfortable in English (written/oral)
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!