To support the development of the Sales Department - REAL ESTATE, leboncoin is recruiting its SALES TRAINER. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, the sales trainer works closely with the sales managers.
- The sales trainer works within the scope of the field sales teams, in the Real Estate market.
- The Trainer's duties include teaching the sales method, our processes, sales policy and tool training.
- Simulation of sales scenarios and preparation of training programs covering all gaps in knowledge.
It should be noted that this position requires occasional travel throughout France, in order to work closely with sales staff and their managers.
Ultimately, it will ensure that our teams develop their sales skills and knowledge of our products, as well as succeed in their objectives and represent our brand in the best possible way.
- Design and implement training programs for sales teams (memos, training books) and deliver them to sales teams, either face-to-face or remotely.
- Organize induction training sessions for new recruits
- Act as a trainer for sales staff encountering difficulties
- Share developments in our offers and sales techniques
- Observe how sales staff interact with customers to identify areas for improvement
- Identify training needs for both individuals and teams
- Organize role-playing activities to simulate difficult customer cases (e.g. how to overcome objections)
- Advise sales staff on how to sell additional products and services
- Communicate and enforce our processes
- Train on our tools / rules of use
- Implement different sales training techniques.
- Develop and propose appropriate training programs.
To carry out these tasks, the trainer must have the following qualities: teaching skills, adaptability, responsiveness, dynamism, availability and computer skills. Finally, the trainer is naturally required to travel to carry out his/her training courses.
- Bac +2 to Bac+5.
- Good communication skills (listening and oral communication)
- Mastery of teaching techniques
- Ability to regulate group dynamics
- Proven experience as a trainer
- Mastery of Powerpoint / Google slides
- Business and sales-oriented
- Autonomous, dynamic, resourceful, reliable, pragmatic and fast.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!