You will work in the field sales department, reporting to the Field Sales Manager for your area. Your mission within Le Boncoin will be to market products for the French real estate sector directly to real estate agencies (ad distribution, visibility options, local advertising), as well as to support the deployment of framework agreements negotiated with networks.
Your main activities will be as follows:
- Prospect a defined geographical area
- Make 10 appointments/week with prospects and customers to sell all products intended for them, in line with the expected sales strategy.
- Pass on as much information as possible to your manager concerning these different customers (needs, objections, relations with their network) through reporting and your weekly meetings.
- Achieve the quantitative and qualitative targets set for you.
- Sign new contracts and develop sales on existing contracts.
- Work on local customer relations, developing the service and advice dimension.
You have significant sales experience as a short-cycle BtoB field salesperson. Knowledge of and interest in the real estate market and a good knowledge of digital advertising solutions are a plus.
- Commercial acumen, ability to listen and master the stages of negotiation (short cycle) with experienced and demanding contacts.
- A keen sense of "newbiz" development and of maintaining an "up/cross" customer base
- Autonomous organization (10 appointments/week)
- Taste for sales and challenges
- Ability to synthesize information to ensure quality reporting
- Rigor, discipline and organization are essential for the preparation and follow-up of appointments
- Team spirit essential; the salesperson contributes to a collegial result
- Energy & Commitment: the workload is heavy and there are many issues to cover.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!