You will join a team of 15 people who build products with technologies such as Go, ReactJS, Python, ScyllaDB all deployed on AWS.
The team's mission is to increase the performance of classifieds for pro users, vertical markets and Adevinta marketplaces.
The main objectives are:
- Increase transactions and connections for end users
- Increase marketplace revenues by offering time-saving features.
- Maximising re-use on Adevinta marketplaces.
Pandas products help sellers to :
- See how their ads are performing by providing statistics
- Learn from their data to improve their performance through recommendations
- Automate the management of the visibility of their ads on the marketplace.
- Develop and implement test plans, test cases and scripts to ensure that all products meet our quality standards and are fully functional.
- Working with product managers, developers and other stakeholders to ensure that all requirements are understood and that products meet user needs.
- Carrying out manual and automated tests to identify and document problems.
- Identifying, reporting and monitoring problems until they are resolved, ensuring that they are properly documented and communicated.
- Work with developers to reproduce and debug problems, and check that corrections are implemented correctly.
- Continuously improve our testing processes and methodologies to ensure the delivery of high-quality products.
- At least 5 years experience as a QA engineer, with experience in manualand automated testing.
- Solid knowledge of quality assurance methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience with testing tools such as Gherkin, Selenium, Cypressor similar.
- (bonus) Experience of testing web applications using the React and Go programming languages.
If you are passionate about testing and want to ensure that products meet high quality standards, don't hesitate to apply!Team working language: English & French!
Position based in Paris 10 (hybrid remote).
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!