We are looking for a QA Analyst to join our User Loyalty crew whose objectives are cross-functional:
- Acquire an audience via SEO for the leboncoin site and apps
- Show for each user the appropriate communication messages
- Build loyalty among our users through a personalized experience and promotions.
As part of a multidisciplinary agile team, made up of Web, IOS, Android, Backend, Data Engineer devs and under the responsibility of an Engineering Manager in direct collaboration with the Product Owner, you will contribute to maintaining and improving the product quality, user experience, and business and technical consistency.
To do this, you will be in charge of:
- Implement the QA strategy
- Participate in the rereading of functional specifications + technical costing
- Develop functional test cases
- Write acceptance tests in Gherkin and plan what can be automated
- Validate tickets before they are put into production
- Report, qualify and verify the correction of anomalies identified during testing
- Help analyze anomalies detected in production
- Contribute to the definition of KPIs and monitoring to measure quality
Beyond your missions and in collaboration with the other feature teams, you will also be able to:
- Participate in QA Guild events: workshops for sharing and reflection on quality guidelines and leboncoin uses
- Monitor and take initiatives to improve product quality
- Participate in improving test environments
- Join an innovative company where you can propose your ideas and put them into practice
Demonstrate openness and be keen to promote the quality culture around you. Quality methodologies have no secrets for you (shift left, testing pyramid).
Be curious, have a spirit of analysis and synthesis: in our organization, we identify problems ourselves (methodologies, processes) and we provide solutions.
Have a good culture of mobile/web uses, but also agile methodologies (3 amigos)
Have an appetite for test automation
Know how to disseminate good practices and be a good communicator
Knowing how to question yourself and show humility
Knowledge of the Postman tool will be highly appreciated
Have at least 2 years of experience in this type of position and master testing methodologies on web and mobile apps
The +: Be a user of the site and/or the mobile application
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!