The OTC (Order to Cash) Product Owner (PO) ensures product value stream delivery on both business and (internal) customer value. You will manage the entirety of the OTC product lifecycle, including delivery and operations. They are the primary business representative and act as the bridge between the business and Enterprise Platforms & Tech Operations (EPTO).
The OTC Product Owner is a senior role that must be empowered and have an astute, in making decisions around priority scope and requirements with impacted partners within Adevinta. As the main interface between the business and EPTO, the OTC Product Owner requires stakeholder engagement, ensuring they understand customer needs and to ensure a valuable flow from the team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Shape a vision for the OTC Product's growth that engages the business and technology and feeds into the EPTO business strategy
- Build a understood Product roadmap that reflects customers desires and captures the imagination of the business and technology
- Improved understanding and engagement between the business and technology
- Promote and lead a culture of innovation and experimentation, with the freedom to iterate and develop ideas, both within the value stream and across the wider organisation
- Secure investment and resource to continue Product development and growth
- Share knowledge to lead technology learning, understanding and appreciation across the business
Your skills and qualifications include:
- 5+ years experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst in the finance domain, with a focus on Order-to-Cash processes and systems.
- Profound understanding of of corporate finance processes and requirements
- Experience with SAP s/4 Hana and/or MS Dynamics, Onestream, Salesfroce integrations
- Technology and Finance literate, and inspire multi-disciplinary teams
- Lead cross-functional teams and work collaboratively in a global, multicultural environment.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!