The leboncoin group is France's leader in the property market, being the platform with the largest audience, broadcasting the largest number of advertisements and also having one of the largest coverage of property professionals. Leboncoin offers them a range of services for displaying ads, capturing mandates and digital advertising.
As part of the Real Estate Trade Marketing team (5 people), your role will be to develop the necessary presentations, content, performance analyses and sales pitches; with the aim of promoting the Group's leadership in the real estate market and optimising its B2B sales performance.
- Support for sales performance (acquisition / upsell and retention): Defining marketing recommendations (adjusting the sales pitch, process, content, emails, tools, promotions, etc.) following analysis of sales figures & sales performance Kpis in coordination with a business analyst.
- Sales support for sales teams: Helping launch sales offers, training sales staff, designing sales presentations, sales pitches, responding to objections, sharing best-practices, etc.
- Customer database analysis:
- Coordination of the acquisition and qualification of customer bases,
- Analysis of customer segments: networks, churned customers, etc.
- Optimising the use of tools such as Linkedin Sales Navigator & Salesforce;
- Coordination of sales & marketing campaigns with estate agency networks.
- Optimisation of the prospect/customer lifecycle and Marketing Automation strategy (emails) with the aim of: lead generation for acquisition, customer support, upsell and retention. Coordination with CRM-EMails teams and teams in charge of sales processes & Salesforce. Optimising lead transfer processes.
- Monitoring the performance of our marketing actions (email Kpis, lead generation, etc.).
- Monitor our competitors' B2B marketing and communications and make suggestions.
- Project manager with good cross-functional team coordination skills, good interpersonal skills and great adaptability.
- Aptitude for data analysis, good command of Google sheet / excel, rigour and attention to detail.
- Considerable experience in B2B marketing and lead generation (growth).
- Proactivity, autonomy, critical thinking and ability to stand back,
- Appreciable but not compulsory: knowledge of dataviz tools such as Tableau, AT Internet (or Google analytics), Kantar, Médiamétrie, Salesforce, etc.
- Your friends praise your talent for baking muffins, cupcakes and other cookies, which is a considerable asset.
Position based in Paris (IIe)
Remuneration according to level of experience
Partial teleworking possible
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!