The Software Engineer role effectively and comprehensively manages Adevinta's data set to create dashboards, reports, automations and software applications, auditing and ensuring the accuracy of data inputs, and troubleshooting any potential data issues or risks in the systems integrations.
Your main responsibilities as Software Engineer will be:
Interact with stakeholders to implement required dashboards (Enterprise reporting)
Development of back-office applications to gather manually data entered by internal users
Development of automatic data exchange between systems
Your skills and qualifications include:
Experience in Computer Science and algorithm management
Experience with Data Modelling
Experience with at least a couple of programming languages
Advanced knowledge in database technologies (e.g. SQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
Experience working with Cloud environments (e.g AWS, GCP, etc)
Must show initiative, proactively finding and solving problems
Be a business-focused, creative, innovative, pragmatic, and positive team player
Good analytical and problem-solving skills to visualize solutions
Ownership and result oriented person
Good written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills
Technical and business level English is a must
It would be great if you would also have:
Experience with Tableau
Experience with AWS
Experience with iPaaS (e.g Workato, Mulesoft, etc)
Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources
Experience in Data Migration / Systems Implementation
Spanish and French are a highly valuable asset
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!