As the Head of UX, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the overall user experience across our digital products and platforms. You will lead a talented team of designers & researchers and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive the design vision, ensuring it aligns seamlessly with our business objectives and user needs.
What You’ll Do:
Provide strategic direction & leadership to the UX team, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement
Work with our leadership team to develop and communicate a compelling UX vision, strategy and roadmap that aligns with our overall product goals
Collaborate with product, technology and other stakeholders to to integrate user centric design principles throughout the product lifecycle
Drive the creation of innovative and user-friendly design solutions, ensuring consistency and adherence to brand guidelines
Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and design best practices to keep our products at the forefront of user experience.
Who You Are:
Proven experience as a User Experience leader with a strong track record and a portfolio of successful projects
In-depth knowledge of UX methodologies, design thinking, and user-centred design principles
Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a high-performing design team
Previous experience or strong affinity within Ecommerce, Media, and/or Marketplaces
Knowledge or experience within Automotive, Real Estate, or Jobs industries
Strong collaboration and communication skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!