For our team in Berlin we are looking for a Full Stack developer (d/f/m) within our Communication team.
Our mission is to help our customers to do the mobility changes they need (buying and selling of vehicles, including concerns on the way like financing and insuring a car) completely online, and to help the more than 40.000 car dealers in Germany who are our partners to compete in this increasingly digitized market by providing them top-in-class tools and processes. This specific role is for the Communication team, responsible for the written communication in mobile.de.
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain frontend and backend solutions
- Be part of the entire development cycle together with your team, from requirements specification over implementation,, quality assurance to deployment and monitoring
- Be a close partner for Product and Business to find pragmatic solutions for our customers needs
- Contribute to the team's work with clean, maintainable and testable code
- Actively help shape business, culture and ways of working within your team
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience in developing customer-facing applications, in a full-stack role or similar
- You have experience with Kotlin/Java or related technologies in the backend. Spring-Boot knowledge is a plus
- You are familiar with the design and implementation of RESTful APIs
- You know how to design and make use of NoSQL and relational databases
- You feel comfortable with driving test automation both in the backend and frontend.
- You are based and already entitled to work in Germany
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!