Reporting to the Event Team Lead, you will be responsible for the deployment of event operations and communication actions. You will work closely with the sales teams and have direct contact with several internal departments and external service providers. Your actions must be in line with the sales strategy and with the overall leboncoin BtoB communication strategy. Your main responsibilities are as follows:
Design and management of events
- Taking internal briefs and writing agency briefs
- Search for service providers, venues and events
- Upstream scouting
- Advice and preparation of quotations
- Coordination of information between customers/agencies/sales teams and coordination of the various trades and project follow-up up to D-day
- Participation and follow-up of global BtoB communication actions (trade shows/sites/roadshows)
- Production of communication media (invitations, roadbooks, etc.)
- Attendance at event set-up and dismantling, participation in events (some regional travel required)
- Drafting of action reports and ROI monitoring
- Budget and invoicing follow-up
- Order management
- Logistics follow-up
- Administrative management
- With a first experience in events management, you are characterized by rigor, organizational skills, attention to detail and coordination.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are able to demonstrate versatility, autonomy and dynamism. You are results-oriented.
- You have good interpersonal skills, are able to manage stress well and are able to react and anticipate.
- You are fluent in Excel / Google Sheet
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!