Job description :
As part of Transversal Technical Services, you will join the Core Quality team, specialized in test infrastructure and tool development in a continuous integration context.
In particular, you will be responsible for :
Analyze and understand the needs of Leboncoin Group's P&T teams.
Develop reliable, simple and effective tools for FTs
Prioritize tasks in collaboration with the rest of the team, and play an active role in project follow-up.
Measure satisfaction with quality tools, and base technical decisions on data derived from these observations.
Contribute to training teams in the quality processes and tools used at Leboncoin Groupe.
As part of a cross-functional team, you will be open-minded and eager to help others in their day-to-day work. Curiosity and an analytical mind: in our organization, we identify problems ourselves and find solutions.
You like to talk about your job (in French and English) and promote best practices: you take the time to explain things in layman's terms, and you know how to adapt your discourse to suit your audience.
You naturally keep a close eye on technological developments, and help your company to develop its practices on a regular basis.
You have initial experience in Java and CI/CD is no stranger to you.
Pros: Interested in / Skilled in React JS development
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!