To strengthen the immo pro feature team, we're looking for an experienced GO Backend Developer to join our development team in Paris, whose mission is to take charge of developments linked to real estate professionals' career paths on the leboncoin group's websites.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, comprising Backend, Frontend Web, iOS, Android, QAA, Devops/SRE and UX Designer developers, under the responsibility of an Engineering Manager and in direct collaboration with the Product Owner, you will participate in the entire feature development process, working on the Backend.
We collaborate daily with the other features teams to ensure business and technical consistency. The backend community of the GO guild at leboncoin is very close-knit and meets every two weeks to share best practices.
As a Backend Engineer, you'll be involved in the development, evolution and maintenance of software to best serve our users and provide them with the best possible user experience, while helping to achieve the team's and leboncoin's objectives.
You will be involved in the entire development chain, with the following tasks:
● Collaborate daily with other GO Backend developers and other team members
● Assess the technical feasibility of functionalities and estimate them
● Develop new functionalities and frameworks in compliance with quality, resilience, performance and scalability practices
● Optimizing existing assets
● Guarantee the quality and robustness of services through various tests: unit, integration, automated, functional, etc.
● Maintain and enhance technical documentation
In addition to your duties and in collaboration with the other Feature Teams, you will :
● Monitor technology and take initiatives to improve the stack.
● Participate in improving development and testing environments and methods (unit and integration testing)
● Join a company where you can put forward your ideas and put them into practice
● An experience in Golang
● You have at least 3 to 5 years' experience in this type of position.
● No diploma required, just passion and skill
● You have successful experience in GO development and you have
professional or personal projects to show off that make you proud.
● You'd like to work on several features and collaborate with teams with a variety of skills (UX/UI designer, front, back, Android developers etc.).
● Familiar with distributed, event-driven architectures, microservices, RESTful APIs and monitoring (datadog, ...)
● Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL in particular) would be appreciated
● Familiar with Kafka, or other message broker systems
● Experience with technologies and APIs would be appreciated
● Experience with AWS would be appreciated.
● Accustomed to Scrum/Agile methodologies and DevOps.
● Ability to work independently and rapid rise to competence.
● Ability to work in a team and share knowledge.
● Ability to act as backup/technical referent for other developers as needed
Additional information :
● Position based in Paris Xe
● Mobility in France for one-off appointments
● Salary according to level of education / experience
● Partial teleworking possible
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!