We are seeking a Design Lead to join our growing Customer Growth team. In this role you will be gatekeeper of the Kijiji brand and will develop creative solutions that support multiple lines of business across all media channels.
What you’ll do:
Accountable to deliver high-quality and high-velocity digital first creative from brief to deployment typically in a two-week sprint
Maintain current knowledge of emerging technologies and trends on computer graphic design and publishing and web technologies.
In collaboration with agency partners, evolve and refine the Kijiji brand
Work closely and collaboratively with the customer growth team to support design needs and ad-hoc requests
Manage velocity and throughput with a transparent backlog
QA design work and provide vital feedback to ensure accessibility
Be detailed in the organisation of projects including the management of project briefs, awareness of project specs, partner approvals, files, etc.
Self-manage your workload and resourcing according to business priorities and timelines
Establish process improvements and opportunities for increased efficiency and automation
Who you are:
Motion Skills - you are proficient in motion design (e.g. After Effects)
Proficiency in typography and experience with photography art direction
Experience leading and evolving a national brand
A well-developed creative point of view, and the ability to identify strong ideas and executions
Great Communicator with demonstrated ability to communicate concepts and ideas through written, verbal, and visual means
Strong ability to manage your time, hit deadlines and while working on multiple projects at once, as well as manage a team
Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Abstract programs, digital design process and standard methodologies, including image optimisation, responsive design, digital accessibility, and basic HTML and CSS and Figma
Experience working in an agile marketing environment preferred but not required
You are solutions oriented designer who enjoys transformative change
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!