You will work in the field sales department, reporting to the Field Sales Manager for your area. Your mission within Le Boncoin will be to market products for the French real estate sector directly to real estate agencies (ad distribution, visibility options, local advertising), as well as to support the deployment of framework agreements negotiated with networks.
Your main activities will be as follows:
Prospect a defined geographical area
Make 10 appointments/week to your prospects and customers in order to sell all the products intended for them in compliance with the expected sales strategy.
Feed back as much information as possible to your manager about these different customers (needs, objections, relations with their network) through reporting and your weekly interviews..
Achieve the quantitative and qualitative targets set for you.
Win new contracts, develop sales of existing contracts.
Work on local customer relations, developing the service and advice dimension.
You have significant sales experience as a BtoB field salesperson in a short sales cycle. Knowledge of and interest in the real estate market and a good knowledge of digital advertising solutions are a plus.
Commercial acumen, listening skills and mastery of negotiation stages (short cycle) with experienced and demanding contacts
Sharp sense of newbiz development and up/cross customer base management
Autonomous organization (10 appointments/week)
A taste for sales and challenges
The ability to synthesize information is essential for high-quality reporting
Rigor, discipline and organization are essential for the preparation and follow-up of appointments.
Team spirit essential; the salesperson contributes to a collegial result
Energy & Commitment: the workload is heavy and there are many themes to cover
Position based in Paris for business development in the same city
Type of Contract: CDI
Fixed + variable remuneration
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!