As an experienced Business Owner, you will take on the responsibility for the development and enhancement of user-friendly advertising formats at Mobile.de. In this pivotal role, you will collaborate closely with the Head of Advertising, Head of Sales, and the Product Manager Advertising. Your primary task will be to conceptualise innovative and scalable formats that not only provide added value for our customers but also enhance the overall user experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
● Implementation and continuous refinement of our strategic vision for user-friendly and innovative advertising formats.
● Acting as a key contributor to the Product Manager Advertising and ensuring a positive return on investment.
● Collaborating closely with stakeholders from diverse areas to ensure the realisation of strategic goals.
● Defining requirements for Minimum Viable Products (MVPs), establishing key
performance indicators (KPIs), and making decisions for long-term product
development in collaboration with the Product Manager Advertising and Sales Team.
● Ongoing analysis and optimization of newly developed or existing products using KPIs to increase attractiveness for our customers and improve user experience.
● Identifying market trends and developments.
● Budget management responsibility.
● Ensuring compliance with all legal regulations regarding advertising integrations
● In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Advertising.
● Proven experience as a Business Owner, ideally in the field of Advertising or
● Familiarity with agile methods such as OKRs.
● Ability for strategic planning, problem-solving, and decision-making.
● Strategic and analytical thinking.
● Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills to effectively interact with internal teams and external partners.
● Strong understanding of market and industry trends, as well as user and customer needs.
● Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
● Proficient in both English and German, both written and spoken.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!