The Business Development & Trade Marketing Manager (d/f/m), Jobs in Germany & BNL will be responsible for executing and steering the Adevinta marketing strategy for the Jobs category for Kleinanzeigen and Marktplaats. This role will report to the Jobs & Holiday Rental Director for France, Germany, and BNL. You will become part of an international team working with strategy, sales, and product teams to grow the Job categories in Germany and BNL. This role is hybrid (remote/office in Berlin).
What you'll do:
Participate in the global definition of the Jobs strategy and implement it locally to bring forward revenues, content, audience, and usage.
Collaborate with the marketing teams on B2C action plans (e.g., CRM, SEA, SEO), define and coordinate the B2B marketing strategy (segmentation, pricing, training, sales pitch, etc.)
Ensure the monitoring and analysis of B2C-B2B indicators and adjust the budget accordingly
Accompany the implementation of structuring projects with the transversal functions (communications, data, legal, product, and engineering)
Identify and set up partnerships with B2B partners
Coordinate the representation of Kleinanzeigen at events and conferences in the market in collaboration with the relevant Adevinta and lobbying teams
Have a precise knowledge of the market: consolidate and communicate strategic and local market intelligence by being in permanent contact with the field and counterparts from multiple markets and carry out ad hoc studies in collaboration with other teams (e.g., comms, UX)
Who you are:
A master's degree in business (Business Development and Trade Marketing specialization). Alternatively, a master's degree in science or engineering with knowledge of Business Development and Trade Marketing topics
5+ years of business development experience, with a background of identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decisions
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels
Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Good understanding of the Jobs market and trends in Germany and Benelux is a plus
Fluency in German and English is required.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!